Can you believe it’s the first Wednesday of March (ok well almost – tomorrow actually as I’m working on this Tuesday eve, but kick off is Wednesday and that’s what counts.)
I know we usually have a blog hop ad winner the first Wednesday courtesy of Carrie (from Chasing Revery), but the poor girls been under the weather and on top of that hubby with broken leg. As soon as I know something about this months winner I’ll get it up.
Seems there’s a lot going on this week with flogs being under weather and lots on their plates and I haven’t done a lot of blog hops so I offered to take over this week. Actually, lots going on here as well, but family is well and I’m not getting too slammed.
Here is how the blog hop works–everyone is invited to participate, so be sure to jump in anytime and invite a friend!
1) Write a story using both photos.
2) Keep your word count to 500 words or less.
3) Submit your completed story to your blog hostess (Nicole, Carrie, LeAnne or myself) via the inLinkz linky below. (If you need a bit of help with this step, just leave a comment and we’ll get you linked up!)
4) You have the next week to post.
5) Have fun, don’t stress, let those creative juices flow!
So here are the two picture for this week:
Now go write and have fun, but also be sure and check out our 2013 Ad Winners (you’ll need to scroll down a little bit) and check out past WWBH entries (only have 2014 for now, and need to update).