Last night was Scout night for the son. He spoke w/ the Scout master and turned in his blue card for the Emergency Preparedness merit badge. He also spoke w/ the Scout Master about having completed the conservation hours needed for his Life rank. It sounds like he will be getting his Scout Master meeting and Board of Review soon.
We also spoke w/ all the merit badge counselors for the last of the eagle required merit badges he needs, so that’s all in the process of being worked on. He’ll be working on his
- Citizenship in the Community
- Citizenship in the Nation
- Family Life
- Personal Management
- Flash Fiction for the Purposeful Practitioner 2018 – week 33 by A Writer’s Community
- Flower of the Day August 14, 2018 by A Journey into Bloggerdom
- Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge: Week 4 (response) by Chronicles of Ango-Swiss.
- Photo of the Day by This is Another Story
- Black and White Tuesday (August 14, 2018) by Lingering Visions
Sorry, I forgot to get a photo yesterday.