My apologies for leaving y’all hanging like I did. Last time we “chatted” I was talking about my birthday, which was last Wednesday…. so that would have made Thursday the last day I truly did a daily blog.
I think I might have, briefly, mentioned a certain… ummmm…. visitor that arrived for my birthday. Ladies you probably know which visitor referring to. Been a while since the last visit and this time around was a particular rough visit. Needless to say my energy & motivation levels were on the low end these past few days.
I’ve had people mention, and I’ve kind of wondered, if I could possibly be in the stage of life known as peri-menopause. It’s one of those things that’s really hard to know for sure till after the fact but certain signs do seem to point that way but I’ll get to that in a different post. It could certainly explain a few things.
My birthday wasn’t really all that and certainly not how I would have planned it (not that I had any specific ideas or plans) but the weekend did do me some good and I’m feeling much better now.
Again, my apologies for leaving you all hanging like I did 😔.
Question of the Day:
Today is National Left-Handers Day. So, are you Left-Handed, Right-Handed, or Ambidextrous? I am right hand dominant but can actually write legibly (albeit slowly) with my left hand. I also find there are a few things that I favor doing with my left hand.
Photo A Day (I actually owe you a few):
And my randomly chosen blogs for you to check out.
- Fandango’s One Word Challenge: Treat by A Journey into Bloggerdom.
- August, Something to Celebrate by All the Shoes I wear.
- August – Stanza 12 by Like Mercury Colliding
- Silent Sunday: August 12, 2018 by Lingering Visions
- Sunday Photo Fiction: August 12, 2018 by Sunday Photo Fiction (this is a fun writing challenge if you enjoy doing fictional writing using photo prompts.)
- Good Morning (August 10, 2018) by Chronicles of an Anglo-Swiss.
- Fandango’s One Word Challenge: Ingredients by A Journey into Bloggerdom.
- Mad-Libs #10 (response) by The Haunted WordSmith (This is another fun little blogging challenge, be sure to check out the actual challenge post itself).
- Here is another fun little blogging challenge type thing that was hosted by The Haunted Wordsmith – Finish the Story #2. This story is actually completed it appears – be sure and check it out.
- Sky Watch Friday: August 10, 2018 by Reflections and Nightmares – Irene Waters.
- Carr Fire – Whiskeytown, California. By NW Fire Blog… An excellent source of information on active fires (wildfires and otherwise).