Well once again I’m at the end of the day getting to this… This really isn’t going as expected… and my ability to think coherently is vastly diminished. I’m having a hard enough time thinking about what I did today (speaking of which, I need to make a note or I won’t remember tomorrow), much less what it is I did yesterday. Like I said I need to write notes.
I do recall that I went out to the pharmacy then to one of the grocery stores nearby. I remember because there was a major lightening show going on as I was driving. I tried to take a video, using my phone holder, while driving but never got a good video.
Hard for me to believe that tomorrow is my son’s 17th B-Day (I’ll be 47 on Wednesday).
So today I have 2 set of questions for you:
- Did you like to color in coloring books when you were younger? Do you like to do so now??
- What is your favorite Ice-Cream Sandwich flavor?
- You need to meet Gramps First by Trent’s World.
- Tuesday Photo Challenge – Field by This is Another Story.
- Photo of the Day: Bearded Iris (BW and Color) by Cee’s Photography.
- Time’s Up by Sparks from a Combustible.
- The Fool by Like Mercury Colliding.
Time to put this puppy, and me, to bed.