When writing by hand do you prefer to use a pencil or pen?
I can really go either way on this. I’ve got no prefrence really, just whatevers at hand.
What’s your choice: jigsaw, word, maze or numeric puzzles?
Any or Neither. I’m not the best at any puzzle really, but I can sometimes manage okay.
Do you prefer long hair or short hair for yourself?
Well my husband prefers my hair long, but as I get older I am finding I prefer it shorter (more medium length) as it is easiee to manage.
List five some of your favorite blogs.
That’s a hard choice…. Well, I’d have to say
- Blunderdad – The way he writes about the happennings in his family in a humouristic way I can often relate to keeps me in stitches.
- Chronicles of an Anglo Swiss – She takes the “every day”s of her life and takes us on an adventure. You never know where Mrs. Swiss will take you next or what conundrums or interesting situations will await.
- And I can’t forget The Cat Chronicles run by Mrs. Swiss’s feline Tabby (sadly 2 others from this feline blog went to the other side of the cornfield – RIP Nera and Fluffy).
- Speaking of cats, I also enjoy seeing what new adventures Little Binky (pheww glad I double checked name – had Bitty instead of Binky), of Angel Whisperer, gets into around his(?) grawndmaw & grandpaws house.
- Wow…. This is where it REALLY gets hard with so many good blogs out there. I have to go with Lingering Visions, with her short stories and gorgeous photos.
Then there’s Cee’s Photography, but that just seemed to obvious a choice… Nonetheless, check out (and join in on) her photo challenges and see the photos she enters for other challenges…. And don’t miss her gorgeous “Flowers of the Day”.