Wednesdays will forever be Blog Hop Photo Reveal day in my mind… and it will always conjure up memories of incredible stories written by a creative community of writers! Today we have a fresh prompt and two fun stories from last week’s Blog Hop reveal:
News and Nilla by Debb Stanton
It’s a Cat, Not a Piranha by Scott Taylor
Here are the instructions on how to do the blog hop. Don’t be shy and invite a friend!
1) Write a short story (500 words or less) using the photo and five mandatory words.
2) Stay with the 500-word limit.
3) Craft and link your post by next Tuesday evening (10:00 p.m. PST).
4) Link up your story using the inLinkz frog at the bottom of the prompt. Simply click on the frog and enter your story information as prompted. If you need assistance, leave a comment on this post and one of us hostesses will help you. 🙂
5) Last but not least: Have Fun!! We were going to tell you to not take this too seriously, but we know full well that asking writers to write something means that they will take it seriously. So, take it seriously, but don’t fret/panic/pass out/hyperventilate/lose sleep/run in fear over it.
Here is your picture for this week:
and Mandatory words:
Have a blast, my friends!