I want to Thank Irene Waters for nominating me for two awards: The Sisterhood of World Bloggers and The The Wonderful Team Member Readership Award. Before I go any further, I urge you to check out Irene’s blog. The photos she takes are breath taking (I especially like the floral ones – I have a thing for flowers and other landscape type pictures 🙂 ).
the rules are easy: Accept, Thank (Thank You Irene), and nominate (plus inform) 14 more.
1. The Nominee of the Wonderful Team member Readership Award shall display the logo on his/her post/page and/or sidebar
2. The Nominee shall nominate 14 readers they appreciate over a period of 7 days (1 week) – this can be done at any rate during the week. It can be ALL on one day or a few on one day and a few on another day, etc.
3. The Nominee shall name his or her Wonderful Team Member Readership Award nominees on a post or on posts during the 7 day (1 week) period.
4. The Nominee shall make these rules, or amended rules keeping to the spirit of the Wonderful Team Member Readership Award, known to each reader s/he nominates.
5. The Nominee must finish this sentence and post: ”A Great reader is…”
So First the Team Member Readership Award
My main criteria for this list (as bad as it may sound) was looking for those with whom I have a mutual followship (with the added caveat of either being someone I interact with regularly and/or REALLY enjoy reading their blog)
LeAnne Sype (Writing and Ruminations)
Deb Stanton (Stanton Sunshine)
Michelle (The Happy Hugger)
Debra Mauldin (Mamma Bear Musings)
Iris Greenwald (Wandering Iris)
Irene Waters (Reflections and Nightmares)
Chris Donner (61 Musings)
Jerrid Edington (Words From The Edge) – Writer & Paramedic (doesn’t get any better).
Shelina (A Writer Inspired)
Jackie P (To Breathe is To Write)
The final rule of the Team Member Readership award is to finish the following sentence…. “A great reader is….” And I’ve got no idea what to put here. I’m terrible at these kind of fill in the blank questions (much preferred multiple choice tests growing up). I’ve always enjoyed reading, from the time I was a little girl and consider myself to be a pretty good reader, but I can’t tell you what makes a good reader. Reading can open the door to imagination, can teach, increase knowledge. So much can be learned just by opening a book and reading. There’s nothing like curling up with a good book (and a cup of coffee or hot tea) either.
I cheated a bit on the Sisterhood Award and included a couple guys (“brothers”) in there – which makes up for the 14 that I needed 🙂
I definitely have to the three ladies that co-host the Writer Wednesday Blog Hop (along with me)
LeAnne Sype (Writings and Ruminations)
Deb Stanton (Stanton Sunshine)
There’s also Carrie Sorensen (Chasing Revery) – Who has taken a sabbatical from blogging for personal reasons and Nicole Pyles (The World of My Imagination) who was led to pursue other venues of blogging and decided a break from the WWBH was needed.
Another I have to mention is Jerrid Edgington (we’ll place him under title of brother – K?). Both an Author and Paramedic (which for me is a bonus -LOL). Seriously, he’s an all around great guy.
Let’s see, there’s also Michelle (Hope The Happy Hugger), Cee Neur (Cee N. Photography), and Jennifer Nichole Wells – of whom I’ve enjoyed joining in their challenges (as well as perusing their blogs).