I received the “Dragon Loyalty Award”
From Irene Waters (Reflections and Nightmares) a while back. I apologize for just now getting around to responding to the challenge. I had flagged it and sent myself a link via email (to remind myself to respond later), then ended up with it being shoved off to back burner.
So, the Award…
First: The Rules
1. Announce your win with a post and thank the Blogger who awarded you (done).
2. Present 15 deserving Bloggers with the Award (see part three below).
3. Link your awardees in the post and let them know of their being awarded.
4. Write seven interesting things about you.
Second: 7 “Interesting”
Things About Me
Not sure if these will qualify as interesting, but here goes….
1) My Personality Type is ISTJ
2) I might come across as chatty sometimes, but it’s usually due to nerves (ie: being nervous)
3) I drink 2 cups of coffee nearly every morning. Sometimes I’ll have a 3rd cup, but very rarely more than that… It’s usually 2.
4) I need my “me time”. When I get overloaded, I tend to shutdown.
5) I have a sweet tooth. Not as bad as when I was younger, but it’s still there.
6) I love to read. Once when I was younger (4 or 5 y/o?), my aunt was going to read me The Wizard of Oz as a bedtime story – Instead I read it to her.
7) I’ve always enjoyed making up stories in my head (getting them on paper has been a whole other ball-game). I use to do that “making up stories in head” thing to entertain myself when I was sent to my room as punishment.
Third: Nominees (not in any particular order – just ones that catch my eye).
1) Cee N. Photography
2) 61 Musings
3) Writings and Ruminations
4) Tommia’s Tablet
5) H J Musk
6)Mamma Bear Musings
7) A Writer Inspired
8) Author Jerrid Edgington
9) Linking Loops
10) Stanton Sunshine
11) Learning From the Learned
12) Reflections and Nightmares
13) Khana’s Web
14) Lingering Visions
15) Random Black