Just a quick blog on the Zero to Hero challenge. Looks as if a number of these assignments are geared towards fine tuning your blog than actual things to blog about (which is good – I’m learning a number of new things I didn’t know about before.
Yesterday’s assignment was Blogger’s Choice, which I missed due to family obligations and household things to be taken care of. Today, I was volunteering at a 2nd Hand Ladies store and then came home to stuff to take care of (including cooking dinner). Today it’s all about playing around with the image of our blogs… But to tell you the truth I’m sort of happy with what I got (at the very least too tired to mess around with it tonight)… Nonetheless, looking forward to more Zero to Hero assignments and seeing what new things can be learned.
Check out my other Zero to Hero posts
- Day 1: Intro
- Day 2: Name
- Day 3: What’s On Your Mind
- Day 4: Explore the Neighborhood
- Day 6: Try Something New
- Day 7: A Little More Personalizing
- Day 8: New “About Me” Page
- Day 10: Widgets, Widgets, Widgets
- Day 12: Mopping Floors And Other Such Stuff
- Day 13: Roll Call (Blog Roll)