Another busy day with doctor appointments and errands with hubby. Got home and had a *bleep* load of blog writing to do (still working on them). Didn’t want to forget about our weekly WWBH challenge. Be sure and join the fun….. This week Leanne Sype hosts the blog hop
Hello, friends! I had to check the calendar today to make sure it was indeed Wednesday because it feels like Monday. So strange!
Since it is Wednesday, that means we’re on for the next round of the Writer Wednesday Blog Hop. Last week’s twist was a big hit; look at all the stories that birthed! Read them all because they are simply awesome, and feel free to leave some comment love to the creative writer. 🙂
The Unknown that Lies Ahead by Scott Taylor
Jottings and Writings by Tena Carr
The Return by Sally Stackhouse
An Empty Street and an Open Drawer by Tony Roberts
Mistaken by Leanne Sype
Get a Better Hiding Place by Nicole Pyles
Here’s a quick reminder of how to do the blog hop:
1) Write a story using both photos.
2) Keep your word count to 500 words or less.
3) Submit your completed story to your blog hostess (Nicole, Carrie, Tena or Leanne) via the inLinkz linky below. (If you need a bit of help with this step, just leave a comment and we’ll get you linked up!)
4) Your deadline is Tuesday 9 p.m. Pacific Time.
5) Have fun, don’t stress, let those creative juices flow!
Remember: the blog hop is about creative writing and community, so feel free to invite a friend to join in!
Here are your photos for this week. Enjoy!