Apparently I’m getting a head start on putting “2014” in the date – almost did that in the title here…..
Here’s this weeks WWBH prompt by our wonderful & gracious host Nicole of The World of My Imagination
So, we are going to change things up a bit with this prompt, so please read carefully!
We are going to give you two photos this week instead of one photo and five words. With those two photos, you must connect the two in some way. The other rules still apply – you have until next Tuesday night to submit your link and you have a 500 word limit!
So, here are the rules again –
1) Include both of the photos in your story in some way.
2) Keep your word count 500 words or less.
3) You have until next Tuesday to link up (leave a comment if you don’t know how! We’ll help you out!)
4) Link up with your blog hostess (Nicole, Carrie, Tena or Leanne) when you’re done via the inLinkz linky below.
5) Have fun, don’t stress, let those creative juices flow.
And here are the TWO photos you will be using this week –