We’re back again! As you probably noticed, we took last week off. But never fear, we aren’t going away any time soon.
Anyone else loving this fall weather? So many colorful golden leaves here in Oregon and I’m happy to say the rain is not going to be here the rest of this week!
Now, down to business – here are the stories from the previous writing prompt that you must check out!
And now here is the best part of the whole week – the prompt!
Now, remember the rules:
1) Use the photo and the 5 words provided in your story
2) Keep your word count 500 words or less.
3) You have until next Tuesday to link up your post.
4) Link up with your blog hostess (Nicole, Carrie, Tena or Leanne) when you’re done via the inLinkz linky below.
5) Have fun, don’t stress, let those creative juices flow.
And here’s the photo
Here’s the five words: