What do you get when you have an intriguing photograph paired with five random words?
The Writer Wednesday Blog Hop of course!
Last week’s prompt lent itself to some really fantastic stories. Check these out… (Be sure to leave some comment love. Writers like that. 😉 )
As The God-Child Sees by Christopher Shawbell
The Carousel Horse by Jessica McConaha
To The Proprietors of the Tin Shed by Scott Taylor
Trust Me by Sally Stackhouse
Escaping the Heat by Heather Musk
Dirty Little Window by Leanne Sype (hey that’s me!)
By the way, Christopher Shawbell is this month’s featured blog hop ad winner! In an effort to support one another in the community, once a month we draw a name of one of our blog hop participants and feature a button-ad on our blog sites. Here is Chris’s button:
Alrighty on to this week’s prompt. If you’ve never joined in, you are definitely invited! Here is a quick run down of the rules:
1) Use the photo and the 5 words provided in your story
2) Keep your word count 500 words or less.
3) You have until next Tuesday to link up your post.
4) Link up with your blog hostess (Nicole, Carrie, Tena or Leanne) when you’re done via the inLinkz linky below.
5) Have fun, don’t stress, let those creative juices flow.
Your (randomly generated) mandatory words:
Ready. Set. GO!