WOOO HOOOO!!! Our first Blog Hop of the Year!!! Time to get that creativity mojo in the groove!! So this week Carrie from Chasing Revery
This past month, we only had one story entry from a new visitor – Everyone else has won our ad prize already, or are ineligible due to blog host status.
That’s not going to keep us from choosing a winner, though, no way!
1) There will be one photo, and five words – both of those elements must be a feature in the brief story you create.
2) There is also a 500 word maximum.
3) You have until the next Wednesday to create your post.
4) When you have finished your post, come back here and link up below and let me (Or whoever your blog host is) know in the comments that you have done so!
5) We were going to tell you to not take this too seriously, but reconsidered it because we know full well that asking writers to write something means that they will take it seriously. So, take it seriously, but don’t fret/panic/pass out/hyperventilate/lose sleep/run in fear over it.
Oh – And make sure to grab a blog hop button if you’re loving the prompts!
href=”http://theworldofmyimagination.blogspot.com/search/label/Writers%20Wednesday%20Blog%20Hop” target=”_blank”><img src=”http://i1250.photobucket.com/albums/hh540/sommerfugldesign/Worldofmyimagination/wednesdayhopbutton.jpg” width=”200″ height=”200″ />