This week we’ve got Carrie over at Chasing Revery a hold of the WWBH reigns… Take it away Carrie
Who won this week?
I’m going to save that for later this time. 😉
First, let’s take a look at last week’s story submissions.
I have to say, the thought of my son and dog inspiring those stories …. haha. 🙂 It was lovely. And I have more for you this week.
Keep an eye on the rules:
1) There will be one photo, and five words – both of those elements must be a feature in the brief story you create.
2) There is also a 500 word maximum.
3) You have until the next Wednesday to create your post.
4) When you have finished your post, come back here and link up below and let me (Or whoever your blog host is) know in the comments that you have done so!
5) We were going to tell you to not take this too seriously, but reconsidered it because we know full well that asking writers to write something means that they will take it seriously. So, take it seriously, but don’t fret/panic/pass out/hyperventilate/lose sleep/run in fear over it.
|Microsoft Office Images|
And, finally, the answer you’ve scrolled all the way down to see. This month’s ad winner is:
Congratulations! We will display your button for the next month. If you have a button already, please send it my way. If you have a photo you would like me to use to make your button, let me know that by Friday. Otherwise I can work from scratch.
Everyone else (not to exclude Heather) get to writing. It may be your blog up to win next month’s prize.