Just a quick note to let everyone know that I will be only marginally available these next two weeks and may not be able to do much in the way of writing as I will primarily be working from my phone (and likely occupied much of the time). Looking forward to some good stories when I return 🙂 – Tena
Here’s Carrie as our Host for this weeks Blog Hop….
Oh, my gosh, I cannot believe September is almost over. This is the last week to get an entry in for the monthly ad contest and then next week, I’ll let you know who has won. 🙂
For right now, let’s see how we did last week.
Thank you to everyone who has participated. If you’re interested in submitting some artwork or photography for the prompts, check out the information here.
As for this week’s Snapshot Prompt, let’s get going. First, the rules:
1) There will be one photo, and five words – both of those elements must be a feature in the brief story you create.
2) There is also a 500 word maximum.
3) You have until the next Wednesday to create your post.
4) When you have finished your post, come back here and link up below and let me (or whoever your blog host is) know in the comments that you have done so!
5) We were going to tell you to not take this too seriously, but reconsidered it because we know full well that asking writers to write something means that they will take it seriously. So, take it seriously, but don’t fret/panic/pass out/hyperventilate/lose sleep/run in fear over it.