This week our host is Nicole Pyles. I’m doing this post from my phone, including copying the codes via email supplied by Nicole. Hopefully everything works correctly – my apologies if not (hopefully at least photo, words, and link to submit stories works).
I swear one of these days I will get to this on time enough to continue/finish my own blog story! Anyways! We are back again with our photo weekly writing prompt! You have done amazing work, and I’m so sorry how absent I’ve been on commenting.
Here are the awesome stories from last week: Pac Man Fever by Scott Taylor This is it???? No way!!! Well, a special thank you to Scott showing up and submitting this week when the rest of us didn’t!
Remember, every submission to the prompt is a chance to win a month of advertising! Read the no details here. And if you want to submit a photo, read how by clicking this link! Make sure to grab a button if you are a fan!
<a href=”http://theworldofmyimagination.blogspot.com/search/label/ Writers%20Wednesday%20Blog%20Hop” target=”_blank”><src=”http://i1250.photobucket.com/albums/ hh540/sommerfugldesign/Worldofmyimagination/jpg” width=”200″ height=”200″ />
Now for the rules:
1) There will be one photo, and five words -both of those elements must be a feature in the brief story you create.
2) There is also a 500 word maximum.
3) You have until the next Wednesday to create your post.
4) When you have finished your post, come back here and link up below and let me (or whoever your blog host is) know in the comments that you have done so!
5) We were going to tell you to not take this too seriously, but reconsidered it because we know full well that asking writers to write something means that they will take it seriously. So, take it seriously, but don’t fret/panic/pass out/ hyperventilate/lose sleep/run in fear over it.
And now for the grand reveal!