I am happy to be joining Carrie Sorensen of Chasing Revery and Nicole Pyles of The World of My Imagination It’s my first time co-hosting this BlogHop: PhotoPrompt (as I’ve come to call it), so I hope you’ll be kind 😛
Last week Carrie & Nicole added details about a new incentive if you join in the weekly writing prompts, so make sure you go by and check out what prizes they’re offering! And if you are photographer, make sure to check out this post on how to submit your photographs.
Amazing Stories from last week’s Photo Prompt:
Everyone has such awesome imaginations and creativity
Reminders of the Rules
1) There will be one photo, and five words – both of those elements must be a feature in the brief story you create.
2) There is also a 500 word maximum.
3) You have until the next Wednesday to create your post.
4) When you have finished your post, come back here and link up below and let me (or whoever your blog host is) know in the comments that you have done so!
5) We were going to tell you to not take this too seriously, but reconsidered it because we know full well that asking writers to write something means that they will take it seriously. So, take it seriously, but don’t fret/panic/pass out/hyperventilate/lose sleep/run in fear over it.
Here is this week’s photo (taken from this link).
Here are your five words: